Phonak has created a suite of eSolutions that can extend many aspects of the hearing care experience beyond the clinic. While many of these features were initially developed over a lengthy period of time and prior to the COVID-19 era, the tools have become a necessity in ensuring the safe and healthy practice of hearing care. These tools require practice and pre-planning to ensure effective use. This curriculum provides technical detail, practical exercises and case studies.
Downloadable for use anytime
- eSolutions toolkit overview
- eSolutions instructional guide
- Overview on relevant eSolutions topics
- Instructions for hardware, internet and firewall settings check/confirmation
- 2 exercises for mock hands-on fitting sessions
- Multi-part case study for context when using eSolutions
Loan equipment (requires reservation)
- 6 pairs of Audéo M90-312T
- Size 1 receiver
- Battery pack 312 batteries
Suggested time commitment
- Week 1: Review instructional guide and materials
- Week 2: Practice exercises and complete assignments
*Note – while this course was designed to be self-paced and self-guided, the Phonak Clinical Trainers are available to support you with live instruction if requested.
Recommended number of students/attendees
This program is ideally suited for 6-12 participants.
Loan equipment booking availability
The loan equipment is available to reserve after November 2, 2020*.
*Please note that equipment is first come, first served and your desired date might not be available.