User Guide: Audéo M-R
User Guide: User guide Audeo M-312/312T/13T
User guide Audeo M-312/312T/13T
Guide: Phonak Power Pack
Guide: Phonak Charger Case Combi
How To's - Direct connectivity
Video: How to install and use the TV Connector
How do I connect my Phonak Audéo M hearing aids to my iPhone mobile device?
1. Go to the iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
4. Switch your Audéo M hearing aids off and turn them after 5 seconds again on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your Audéo M will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request.” Click “Pair”.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your iPhone is now connected to Audéo M hearing auds
Why does my phone first shows “Hands-free” and then the name of the hearing aid when connecting to my mobile phone?
This is a normal process for Bluetooth connectivity. The name of the Phonak Audéo M hearing aid will display on the phone screen within several seconds.